Welcome to the new “Where We Go” section. Here we will share with you the places we hike, bike, and paddle in and around the Wisconsin Dells area. For our first installment we’ll start with a day paddle down the Baraboo River. Expect new suggestions ever couple weeks or so.
- Paddling The Upper Dells – A Day on the Upper Wisconsin Dells
– Amazing Beauty, mind the traffic
- Paddling The Baraboo River – A Day Trip
– This is a relaxing day paddle taking 4-5 hours.
- The South Face – Amazing Vistas!
– This is where we take our friends when they only have one day to see Devil’s Lake State Park!
- Wisconsin State 400 Trail – Bike Trail Fun for the Whole Family
- spend a relaxing day riding bikes and seeing rural Wisconsin.
* Play With Care! It goes without saying that any outdoor activity can be dangerous for some people depending on many factors. We are not attempting to point out every little risk inherit in each activity or location. We assume you will use your common sense, take lessons when appropriate, get your doctor’s O.K. and do more research when deciding to embark on any outdoor activity. Use this information on an “as is” basis and at your own risk.